Amazon MP3 Clips

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

30 Garter Toss Songs for Your 2014 Wedding Reception

Here are 30 original garter toss songs.  Welcome to All Around Raleigh DJ Company!  I am a DJ in Raleigh, NC.  We do a lot of weddings so I'm writing songs that I think are great at weddings.  Some I've seen and played and some are just my picks that I'm hoping to see one day.  Check out my website at www.AllAroundRaleighDJ.com.  I also DJ private parties like mitzvah parties, birthdays...everything.  Please let me know what you think and maybe your thoughts.



1.  Baby Daddy - B-rock & the Biz
2.  Beat It - Michael Jackson
3.  Legs - ZZ Top
4.  Rico Suave - The Escape Club
5.  Bad to the Bone - George Thorogood
6.  Treat her Like a Lady - Cornelius Brothers
7.  Freddie's Dead - Curtis Mayfield
8.  I Like It Like that - Dave Clark Five
9.  I'm Just a Gigalo - David Lee Roth
10.  Shaft
11.  Another One Bites the Dust - Queen 
12.  If You Think I'm Sexy - Rod Stewart
13.  Hot in Here - Nelly
14.  Secret Agent Man - Johnny Rivers
15.  Keeps Your Hands to Yourself - Georgia Satellites
16.  Let's Get it On - Marvin Gaye
17.  Mission Impossible Theme    
18.  Oh Yeah (Twix, Back to the Future) - Yellow
19.  Pretty Woman - Roy Orbison/Van Halen
20.  The Stripper - David Rose
21.  Jaws Theme  
22.  Super freak - Rick James
23.  Wild Thing - Tone Loc
24.  Strokin' - Clarence Carter
25.  Da Butt - E.U.
26.  Bad Boys - Inner Circle
27.  Foxy Lady - Jimi Hendrix
28.  Just a Gigilo - David Lee Roth
29.  Sharp Dressed Man - ZZ Top
30.  I'm Too Sexy - Right Said Fred

8 comments:

  1. WeDJ.com has a number of songlists that are being updated in real time. The top 200 list is updated by the second. There's also lists for first dance, etc., updated the same way. It uses requests coming into Gigbuilder from thousands of weddings and special events located throughout the country. Check it out: http://www.wedj.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a mobile disco DJ i'm always on the look out for Wedding playlists, good to get some ideas of what to have in my library.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beast collection of wedding song list we able to get in wedding planner iphone app for plan my wedding

    ReplyDelete
  4. My biggest fear is that no one is going to dance at my wedding. I want to make a play list that people wouldn't even be able to resist themselves. Thanks for sharing, this is really good to know. I hope it goes well and isn't awkward.

    http://poshdjs.com/weddings/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very good collection of songs, very good music is required at the wedding ceremony so that every one can enjoy and entertain.

    Corporate DJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have wide range of song collections for wedding function. Wedding DJ Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  7. woo best collection of 2014 wedding songs and thanks for share free wedding planner android app

    ReplyDelete